Sunday, August 29, 2010

32 weeks!

Thirty two weeks down and about eight to go. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! I go back to the doctor on Thursday and then I will go every two weeks. John and I went to our baby class on Saturday. I had to drag him to the hospital, but once we got there he was all about it. We learned a lot of stuff we didn't know. I'm glad I made him go. The class lasted for 6 hours, but it wasn't that bad. Our teacher provided some great comic relief.

John and I tried to finish the baby room today, but had a little glitch. I want to hang up Baby CT's initials, but I really couldn't find any. I will do some more looking. John did get all of the decals up on the wall and the cute saying above Baby CT's bed. I LOVE IT!!! He did a FANTASTIC job! Here is what the room looks like so far. We still have the clock, two monkeys, the letters and the monkey shelf to hang up. After that, I think we are all complete.

32 weeks!








This is the precious saying above Baby CT's bed. It is too precious!!



John put up all the decals around the room. He did an amazing job on the room. I am so blessed to have such a GREAT husband!!




This is the changing table/dresser. Notice Cartman sitting on top. I hate this doll, but John insists on leaving it in the room. We will have to see who wins this battle when Baby CT is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment