Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Family Baby Shower

This past weekend John and I drove to Austin for the baby shower that our families put together for us. CT, John and I would like to thank everyone who helped with the shower and for all of the goodies we received. Here are a few pictures that my cousin Megan took for me. More pictures of the baby shower will follow soon.

This is the cute set-up for the center table.




My Granny and PawPaw V. got to come. I was so excited because I thought they were headed to a wedding and weren't going to get to make it. My Aunt Patrice and Uncle Keith were also there.



My Mom, Vicki, her sisters, Cindy and Darnell.





This is the baby plaque that my mom made for CT. All it needs now is the birth date, time and weight. Thanks mom! It is too precious!




Misty (my older sister), Me, Macy (Misty's daughter), and Kathy (mother-in-law). Thanks to Misty, my mom and Kathy for putting the shower together. I LOVED IT!!!!







Misty, Me, Granny V., Mom, and Jan (John's sister).





Granny T., Aunt Cindy, Mom, Cousin Kelli, Misty, Me and Jan.




We received this outfit when John got back to work on Monday. Larry, a guy John works with, brought this for CT. It is cute even if it is a Longhorn outfit. The bottoms are turned backwards so you can see the horns on his rear. I guess my family members are going to have to get CT some TEXAS TECH stuff real soon!!




Thanks to everyone for coming to my shower. John and I are blessed with two GREAT families!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment