Tuesday, September 28, 2010

4 weeks to go!!

Thirty-six weeks down and only four to go. John and I are in the process of packing a hospital bag, washing some of CT's clothes and making sure we have everything ready for his arrival. I only have 3 1/2 more weeks to teach at school and my kids are getting kind of rowdy due to the fact I am fixing to leave. On the other hand, some of my friends at school got together and threw me a baby shower last Thursday. Thanks to Kristi, Carrie, Ashli and Jenny for putting it all together for me. Kathy, John's mom, got to come to the shower and I was really greatful for that. Here are the 36 week pictures that John took for me and a few from the baby shower at school.

36 weeks

I'm really getting out there!!



Jenny and I opening the gifts at the shower.





Jenny and Kristi acting silly with the sign they made when I walked in.



Kathy, John's mom, and some of the teachers that showed up to the shower. I had a really great time! Thanks to everyone who helped out with the shower.






No comments:

Post a Comment