Friday, August 6, 2010

12 more to go!

Only twelve more weeks to go. I can't believe it. Time has just flown by. John and I are getting really excited about little CT coming soon! We still haven't decided on the first name though. We have it narrowed down to three, but can't decide. Hopefully he will have a name soon. I am going to the doctor every two weeks. It makes it so real now how close I am to having this little boy. Here are the 28 week/7 month pics. I am a little behind with pictures. You would think that I would have time not having school yet, but I just can't seem to find time to take pictures of myself. Thanks to John for taking yet more pictures of his wife. I am going to put them in order from when I started taking the pictures. I can definitely see a difference.
3 months

4 months


5 months


6 months

7 months



7 months

Hope everyone is doing great! John and I are hanging in there. I start school in only a week and a half. I really can't wait to get back in to the swing of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment