Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Stewie and John

I just wanted to update everyone on where John and I are in our lives. I only have 10 weeks left until little baby CT is here. I can't hardly wait. He is kicking a little harder everyday I think just to let me know he is awake. John took pictures of our little dog, Stewie, one morning sleeping in our bed. John let him out of his kennel and instead of heading outside, he jumped right up in bed with me. That won't happen for too much longer. He better enjoy it while he can. I turned around the same day and took a few pictures of John playing his new NFL game on the Xbox 360. I love how serious he gets with this game. He also better enjoy playing any type of game for only about two more months because he will be a whole lot busier in October. I think that John may be more excited about this little one than me. It is all he can talk about. I LOVE IT!!! The baby room is almost complete. Hopefully this weekend, John and I will get the stuff up on the walls and I can get the crib cleaned out and everything washed. I only have one more thing to get for the baby room and that is the glider/ottoman.


Stewie sleeping with me in bed!




Isn't he adorable!!





John playing his NFL game.






I really like how serious he gets about the football game.




No comments:

Post a Comment