Monday, May 24, 2010

Nursery is Coming Together!

John and I put together the baby furniture before we left for Dallas on Friday. We put the hutch on top of the dresser/changing table combo on Thursday night. We finished the crib on Sunday when we returned on Sunday. I just had to put the crib stuff in as soon as we finished putting it together. It is finally coming together. All I need to do now is maybe some painting, adding the wall hangings and putting the wall decorations around the room. John did a great job putting the furniture together. Here are a few pictures I got of him putting it together whenever I didn't
have to hold something else.

John installing the hutch onto the hutch and dresser/changing combo.



This is the dresser with the cute lamp on it.



This is the finished product of the hutch and dresser/changing table combo. Isn't it beautiful.


This is the crib with the new bedding. I LOVE THE MONKEYS AND THE LIGHT GREEN!!! I hope I can find some paint to match that pretty green.


How cute is this rug???







1 comment:

  1. Hi kids, I have finally figured out how to sign in to the Kelly's in Katy page. I love the new baby furniture, it is beautiful. luvya, mom

    ReplyDelete