Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day To ME!!!!

John came home on Wednesday and said I have to go to Houston. I'll be back in about an hour and a half. I said, "Where do you think you're going?" He replied, "No where." I hopped in the truck with him, after a little persuading, and off we went. On the way, I convinced him to tell me where we were going. He was taking me to Best Buy. Now what would a girl want from Best Buy I thought. I was thinking really hard and all of sudden, it came to me. I was getting one of those computer things. I couldn't remember the name of it, but I had heard about it many times. Yes, I got an iPad for Mother's Day and I'm not even technically a mother yet.

This is what it looks like. I have already had to charge it 3 times since Wednesday and its battery lasts for 10 hours at a time. I love it!!

On the other hand, John and I have bought our first baby item. John did a lot of research on Consumer Reports and of course found the #1 rated car seat. All I had to do was say, "okay, sounds good to me." He's going to be a great dad. He is already really protective of this little one. The colors are great because they are gender neutral and we will be able to use it again. Here is new daddy putting the stroller/car seat together.

Check out those colors!


Daddy putting the wheels on. Make sure they're on tight! I don't want my baby to get hurt.

Me and my stroller. It is very light weight and easy to maneuver.

Headed to the grandparents this next weekend. Staying with one set one night and then on to the lake with the other ones. My mom and dad are also going to be at the lake house this next weekend. I can't wait to see everyone. It's been a long time.




No comments:

Post a Comment