Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Exactly Half Way There!!

John took my 5 month pictures for me tonight. Thanks Babe! I have been feeling pretty good lately and am ready for this little boy to be here already!! I can't wait:) I am getting really excited about all the new adventures this little one is about to take us on. I think John is more excited than I am, or so he says he is. I don't think so. I'll try and keep you updated as much as possible whenever I can. You know I have a busy schedule this summer. Yeah right! I only have a couple of trips planned before he comes and I better get them all in because after he's here, I don't think that I will have much time to do anything. Hope you all like me getting FATTER!!!




5 month pic

















4 month pic/5 month pic

No comments:

Post a Comment