Sunday, June 20, 2010

Addisen's 1st Birthday!

Yesterday, I went to my cousin Megan's house. It was her little girl, Addisen's, 1st Birthday. We had so much fun. I can't believe she is already one. Addie is growing like a little weed. My Grandparents showed up along with my cousin Kelli, her daughter, Kylie, son, Landon, and mom and dad. It was GREAT to see everyone. John and I got Addie her first little walker/scooter. She LOVED it!! Here are a few pictures from the party.


Addisen in her Birthday outfit.



Great Grandma and Paisley, cousin Nikki's, little girl.





Great Grandpa and Landon, cousin Kelli's, 3 week old son.




Addie eating her birthday cupcake. She was so polite. I wanted her to just dig in, but I guess Megan has taught her lots of table manners.



This is the cute little walker/scooter John and I bought Addie. She LOVED it, but I think Megan like it better. She told me her back was killing her due to walking Addie all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment