Friday, April 2, 2010

Brazilian Nut


I went to the doctor yesterday and everything looks great! We didn't get any new sonogram pictures, but I heard the baby's heartbeat again. He/she's heatbeat is going ninety miles an hour. It was still as awesome as hearing it for the first time. The baby is about the size of a Brazilian Nut and weighs about 4 paper clips now. I think its growing! They did some more blood work (Yuck!) and told me to come back in 4 more weeks. The Dr. said I was looking really good for 10 weeks and to keep it up. I asked when we could find out the sex of the baby and she told me about 19 weeks. That's a long time:( It's okay, as long as everything else is going good. On the other hand, my kids at school will take their Math TAKS on Tuesday. I can't wait for that to be over. I'll try and take some pics of John and I this weekend. We have a lot of work to do around the house. Talk to everyone soon!

1 comment:

  1. Glad things are going well, hope your feeling better. We are thiking about you guys, I know how ready you are for the TAKS to be OVER. Talk to you soon

    ReplyDelete