Friday, April 30, 2010

Boy or girl?

Boy or girl? We don't know yet. The baby is doing good and the doctor doesn't want to see me for another 5 weeks. That is when we can find out about the sex of the baby, how big it is and if everything is going just right. I can't wait!!! The baby is now about the size of a kit kat bar (approximately 4 in.) and weighs about 2 ounces.



The nurse checked the heartbeat again and it was going about 148 beats per minute. Fast huh?? John and I have a busy next couple of months. Going to see my Grandparents (maybe), going to Dallas for a wedding, getting baby room ready, fixing the yard and the house up and back to Dallas for Mikhayla's birthday. She got all the "Girls" in the family tickets to see Wicked. Hopefully I'll get some pictures of all the stuff that is going on.

1 comment:

  1. Wicked is awesome! Definitely one of my favorite musicals of all time. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete