Monday, April 12, 2010

3 Months and Counting

Today marks the big day of 3 Months and only 6 more to go:( The first Trimester is down. Thank goodness for no morning sickness. I am posting some new pics of some stuff my little sister, Kasey, and my mom sent me for the baby. John also took some pictures of my belly today. Thanks babe!! It's not big yet, but I hear it's just going to get bigger. Hope you enjoy the pictures!



Thanks Aunt Kasey for my first baby gift. Isn't this outfit so adorable!!




Thanks to my Nana who made me my first baby blanket

(feely-as John would call it).

Everything is Growing!

This is a close-up of the belly. John thinks I'm getting big.

I told him, "Just Wait!"

1 comment:

  1. Love it Kristi.. The blog looks great and so do you.. Can't wait to see more pics of the growing belly.. Glad your not sick anymore always a plus..

    ReplyDelete