Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Mother's Day was GREAT! CT, John and I actually had Mother's Day on Saturday. CT and I went shopping at the mall for "ME" and we did absolutely NOTHING but hang out at the house. I LOVED IT!! I got out the camera and started to take CT's picture of him riding in his car. I will have to take another video soon, so you can see how fast he is now! Wow!! That boy can move. On Sunday, John mowed while CT and I cleaned a little house and did some laundry. All in all, we had a wonderful weekend.





Happy Mother's Day to Nana, Grandma, Aunt Meme, Aunt Jan, Aunt Kellie, GG, G Gran, Gran and ALL the cousins!

CT AND I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!





CT learning to stand.





CT hasn't learned to sit on his own yet because he keeps wanting to stand up so bad.







My first attempt at a video. Hope you enjoy it. If it works, I will definitely be adding more videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment