Sunday, May 22, 2011

CT turned 7 months old

CT turned 7 months old this past Thursday. No new updates until his 9 month check-up though. He is now eating mixed foods three times a day and still drinking almost 30 ounces of milk. I talked to his Aunt Kellie today and she told me that Ian is just 1/2 inch longer than CT, but they weight almost the exact same. For those of you that don't know Ian, Ian is 3 months older than CT. I knew he was going to be a BIG one! Have a great week and enjoy the pictures and the new videos.




"Look, no hands daddy!"




Sitting up all by myself. I can almost leave him by his self, but he still falls to the side sometimes.






That's right CT. Your MOM is the BOMB!!!

Thanks for the shirt cousin Macy!




Feed me faster Daddy!





Daddy and CT playing.


No comments:

Post a Comment