Monday, January 9, 2012

Updates Updates!! Where does time go?

It has been so long that I even have to put a few pictures from Thanksgiving on here. I'm so sorry! Here are a few pictures from the last two months starting with the most recent at Christmas. We had a GREAT time at Grandma and PaPa's house visiting with all of the cousins. We also went to visit with my mom and dad and as you can tell, PopPop got A LOT of CT time! Hopefully since I am back in the groove of things, I will keep a better posting going. :) I hope everyone had just as a GREAT Christmas as we did!!!!
PopPop and CT napping away.
CT sitting in PopPop's old rocking chair. CT loved it! I wish I had room in the car to bring it home. Maybe next time.
CT helping PopPop open a present.
CT wearing the 49ers. YUCK Aunt Kasey and Jeff!!
Nana laughing with CT!
CT and his new cowboy boots.
Trying to walk in boots for the first time. What an experience!
Daddy and his NEW wardrobe. Momma likes it!!
All the grand kids. Aren't they SO ADORABLE!!!!
Momma getting in some kisses.
Daddy making CT laugh out loud!!
Grandma, CT and Ian opening gifts.
Look at these two precious faces! :) They are TOOOOO CUTE!!!

CT and Grandma laughing away.
We had a white Christmas. It was beautiful!!
Don't Ask about the Smurf suits!
Mike and James in the Blue Suits!
Brotherly love! Connor and Ian
Cousins just hanging out.
Something must have been really funny!
Cousin Kassidy and CT playing hard.
GGran and CT outside swinging.
Uncle Clifford and CT on Thanksgiving.
GGran and Aunt Cindy cooking in the kitchen.
Precious Face!!
Jeff and Aunt Kasey enjoying the nice weather. Notice the 49ers outfit? We will have to take care of that!!
PopPop stealing some kisses.
My Daddy and Me.
My favorite picture to date thus far!
GPop and CT hung out every morning before anyone else got up. They were total buds! This was GPop taking CT to see the horses at about 5:30 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment